- Sold in 100 sq. ft. rolls.
- The moisture barrier film and tape strip combine to lock out moisture and allow for quick and easy installation
- Provides cushioned comfort under laminate and floating wood floors
- Eliminates minor subfloor imperfections
- Suitable for use with radiant heat flooring systems
- 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly
- Naturally resistant to mold and mildew
- Non allergenic and odorless
- Dry, completely cured concrete (at least 14 days old with HVAC operating)
- 3/4″ interior plywood or OSB flooring
- Waterproofing and crack-isolation membranes
- Cement backer units
- Subfloor should be clean and dry
- In geographic areas where concrete subfloors are subject to excessive moisture, a calcium chloride moisture test is required. Vapor emission readings in excess of 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet in 24 hrs will require additional protection such as concrete sealant or polyethylene sheeting.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
- Requires no additional seaming tape, cuts with a knife
- Roll out underlayment with tape strip next to wall. Roll out next row in same manner butting underlayment close to first row ( do not overlap ) and covering the moisture barrier film. Remove the tape strip and secure the overlapping moisture barrier film.
Install flooring according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions
*NOT for glue down installations