Custom Iron Doors Clearance/ Limited Quantity
Ready to Upgrade Your Home’s Curb Appeal?
Add instant value to your home with one of Home Center Outlet’s custom iron doors!
While we stock many styles of iron doors at all three of our locations in Atlanta, we also offer the option to get a fully custom iron door special ordered for you. There are very few limitations to what you can do!
What We Need to Know
- Your rough opening measurements.
- This is the measurement of the space you will be putting your door.
- The style door you would like.
- This could be an existing style we have sold in the past, an image of a door you bring in, a drawing you’ve had drawn, or we can try to develop something for you.
- The color you would like your door.
- Most customers lean toward Oil Rubbed Bronze or Black.
- The handing for your door.
- If you are ordering a double door, you are choosing which door you’d like to open into your home–the right or left door. If you are ordering a single door, you are choosing which way you’d like the door to swing into your home–toward the right or toward the left.
- If you would like a screen on your door.
- This would be your standard mesh screen door over your iron door. *Note: There is an upcharge per square foot for this option.
What You Need to Know
- The lead time for all custom and special order iron doors is 14-18 weeks.
- These doors are hand crafted and so they do take a bit of time to construct. However, you will be able to add a truly special piece to your home.
- Installation is not included.
- We do not currently have our own in-store installation/delivery service. We do, however, work with third party contractors daily that we highly recommend to you.
- Before the door can be ordered, payment must be collected in full.
- Once the door is paid for, the door drawings and information will be sent in to to request a CAD drawing.
- This CAD drawing will be sent to you and you MUST send it back to your HCO Sales Associate with your signature of approval before the door can be ordered.
- Once we receive the signed approval for your CAD drawing, your door will be ordered and your lead time of 14-18 weeks begins.
Curious What Your Door Will Look Like on Your Home?
We have the option to construct an image for you with your prospective door on your home. This helps many customers in the decision process.
- Take a direct photo of your home/front door.
- Have an image of the door you’d like to see on your home.
- Send these images to us at AutumnB@HomeCenterOutlet.com.
- You will receive a confirmation of the receipt of this email and will receive your image within 2-3 business days.
Below is an example of the image we can provide for you to help in your decision making process.